Panasonic Communications Platforms
Panasonic is world-leading in the business telephone industry. With high-quality solutions to suit all sectors and budgets, from analogue through to advances IP based Network Communication Platforms. MCL Telecom work together with Panasonic to provide businesses with a solutions-based approach to solving company their communications needs.
Why MCL considers why Panasonic Phone Systems the best solution on the market today
Communication solutions for any size of business
We will work with your business to find a solution that fits exactly to your requirements, whether you need something bespoke or off the peg, we’ll find what works best for you.
Advanced rich features
- Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Call Management
- Security & Fraud Detection
MCL Telecom are a fully accredited Panasonic Partner
(installation, configuration, programming and maintenance).
Choice of Handsets
Information is always available at a glance, thanks to a highly intuitive display
Integrate corporate branding and information into the display throughout your organisation
Enjoy easy set up with embedded centralised management and remote administration settings
Register up to 48 flexible function keys, giving more support for frequently used numbers
With its sophisticated and modern design, this phone harmonises well in any office.
This phone uses an easy to read, beautiful new graphical interface, stunningly realised on its 2.2-inch TFT colour LCD (QVGA) screen.
Pure performance – Attractive design
Panasonic offers a wide line-up of IP terminals with an ergonomic design for all use.
The KX-NT500 Series IP telephones take you to a new dimension in audio experience through excellent HD quality audio on every phone, combined with easy access to powerful supportive features and applications.
Advantages of SIP
Create a cohesive communications platform for your business.
Working collaboratively becomes much easier if everything is in one place, with SIP you can access data, instant message and have conference calls (including video) all from your phone. There’s no need for different apps and programmes, everything streamlined through one system.
To add or remove phone lines is as simple as plugging in a new handset.
Cheaper in the long-term.
There may be an initial outlay, but your monthly costs will be reduced as the cost of hardware won’t be accrued into your bills.
Designed specifically for small or medium-sized businesses looking to take advantage of low-cost SIP calling. KX-NS700 unified communications solution is a small system with the ability to manage big future growth.
Why would you need a Hybrid solution?
Hybrid solutions are a great transitional gateway to pure VoIP.
If your business is running an analogue phone system, it will need to be changed before ISDN lines are switched off permanently in 2025. If you are likely to require any system changes before this date, you will need to change as new lines are decommissioned from 2023.
If connectivity is critical for your business then a hybrid solution will work well for you, if one system fails, there is always the back-up of an alternative to pick up the slack.
- Migrating your system to the NS700 is easy, flexible and to your business terms
- Up to 288 extensions which can be flexibly configured and expanded as needed
- Robust hardware
- Compact hybrid communication solution; the IP and digital world in one box
- Built-in Unified Messaging: Voicemail, Call Centre, Simplified Maintenance and More
- Compatible with every phone type; SIP/IP/Digital and DECT Portables
- Expansion Cabinet Allows the System to Grow with Your Company
- Robust Standard Two-year Warranty
The KX-NSX1000 helps companies provide a great overall customer experience by delivering the next generation communication system that meets today’s flexible workforce and increased customer demands.
So whether you have employees that work in various locations around the office, are adding new employees, setting up a new office, starting a help desk or setting up employees to work from home – the KX-NSX1000 can easily adapt to your needs.
Why IP is the right choice
If your business is currently using a legacy platform, then it will need to be changed. In 2025 BT is switching off ISDN phone lines. From 2021 no new orders can be placed. There is no better time than now to get ahead of the game and implement a new system.
It is now more necessary for workplaces to be more fluid. Assigning a number to a business, or a piece of hardware doesn’t work. Users need to be able to access their number from wherever they are working, business communications are no longer boxed within the four walls of the office itself, but at home, at the café around the corner or from abroad.
The Panasonic KX-NSX series delivers the next generation of communication systems to meet today’s working style.
- A flexible and innovative phone system to meet the demands of any business.
- Assigning a single number to a user, as opposed to a landline telephone, so that they can work from wherever, whenever they choose and across multiple devices.
- Smart Desk function that enables a number of users to share the same extension. With their own profiles so they only receive their personal calls and voicemail.
- My Portal web-based user interface, users can easily operate the telephony function settings and Unified Message customisation.
- A Multi Connection System supports up to 2,000 users and provides connectability for up to 32 sites.
- Centralised Management enables companies to spread out over multiple locations to perform remote management from a single site using IP networking. There is no need to have an administrator at every site, which enables low-cost operations.
- Stand-alone capability means operations continue in the event of a network outage
- Remote system maintenance can be performed via a secure connection to a Panasonic KMS server and cloud service
- UC Pro integration connects multiple devices such as desktops and mobiles, providing a complete unified communication solution for improved customer relationship management
- DECT wireless system reduces waiting time and routes calls accurately
- Mobile phone integration allows mobile devices to be connected as office extensions
- Built-in call centre functionality includes automatic voice guidance, call monitoring and reporting and auto-recording and data back-up
What can MCL Telecom do for you?
As fully accredited Panasonic partners, the team at MCL Telecom know what will work for your business.
We can share our expertise with your business, making sure you have a system that functions as you need it to.
We focus on providing our customers the very best service. We guarantee you get just what you need by assessing your company requirement and designing communication strategies that fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Probably, but it is best that we check out its capability before confirming. We’re happy to do a site visit for you and if anything else is needed we’ll provide you a fully detailed quote.
Yes, it can be as simple as plugging in a new handset.
It does sound complicated, but we know what we’re doing. We will plan the system and install it all for you. When we’re on-site we will give you and your team basic training. If you need to chat more about it, you know where we are.
Yes, easily! One of the big benefits of this system is that it can work over up to 32 sites.
Yes, as many as you like.