BT Price Increase
Here at MCL Telecom we've always taken great pride in the fact that we never increase our prices to our customers, even when the prices have increased to us. BT have just confirmed another price hike, which will be implemented in September, the second one in this year alone.
This is the story so far:
There's good news, if you use BT as your current supplier, you can use this price rise as a reason to escape their contact and move to us. You just need to wait for them to write to you giving you the new details, then you can provide your notice to move away.
But don't worry, here at MCL Telecom we've got it covered, and can help you to make sure that you won't pay any more than you need to for an excellent, feature-rich system.
Get in touch with us to see how we can get you the best deal for all business communications.
- Standard line rental– will increase by £1/mth UNLESS you only have a landline with BT - and no broadband with any other provider - in which case there's no change.
- Standard broadband prices– will increase by £2.50/mth. Out-of-contract prices will rise on its Copper Broadband, Faster Broadband, Superfast Fibre Essential and Superfast Fibre 1, 2, 3 and 4 packages.
- Landline call costs– calls to UK landlines (including 0870 and 0845 numbers) will increase from 13p/min to 15p/min. The call set-up fee is rising from 22p/call to 23p/call.
- Mobile call costs– calls to UK mobiles will increase from 17p/min to 18p/min. If you have anytime calls they'll increase from 8.5p/min to 9p/min.
- 1571– Will increase from £3/mth to £3.50/mth.
- International calls – will increase from 50p/min to 55p/min for countries in Band A, 80p/min to 85p/min for Band B and £1.40/min to £1.45/min for Band C.